UltraRAE 3000 Portable Handheld Benzene and Compound-Specific VOC Monitor
The UltraRAE 3000 is the most advanced Compound-Specific Monitor on the market. Its Photoionization Detector's (PID) extended range of 0.05 to 10,000 ppm in VOC mode and 50 ppb to 200 ppm in benzene-specific mode makes it an ideal instrument for applications from entry pre-screening during refinery and plant maintenance to hazardous material response, marine spill response and refinery down-stream monitoring.
Confined space entry pre-screening during refinery and plant maintenance.
Hazardous material response.
Marine spill response.
Refinery down-stream monitoring.
Proven PID technology
3-second response in VOC mode or 60 seconds in compound-specific mode
- Extended range up to 10,000 ppm (in VOC mode) with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with built-in humidity sensor
- Automatic temperature-controlled sampling time calculation
- Detects benzene down to 50 ppb (0.05 ppm)
Unique 15-minute benzene STEL calculation with 15-minute real-time benzene-specific measurement and recording
Highly specific readings, combining a 9.8eV UV lamp and RAE-Sep benzene tube
New sampling probe design provides instant tube-breakthrough visibility
- VOC mode or Benzene-Specific mode for extreme versatility
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in Bluetooth
- Measures more compounds than any other PID with Integrated Correction Factors
- Field-interchangeable battery pack is replaceable in seconds without tools
Easy to Use
- Large graphic display
- Multi-language support
- Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
Low Cost of Ownership
- Inexpensive analysis using low-cost RAE-Sep tubes vs. gas detection tubes
- Much less expensive than a portable GC
- No annual factory calibration is required.
Contact us for more options and accessories